Friday 9 December 2011

SGC + Bootcamp = ETC

I am now a proud participant to say I SURVIVED ETC(Exposure Traing camp)!! Overall this camp seriously has made me grow, through tough times we all took our stand and encouraged each other to move on.. Even though some quit, together we bonded like no other team ive been in EVER before.


I really am thankful for BB(The Boys Brigade) that through this camp I have learnt to Lead and to really work as a team, it might be the usual stuff said but I am - or rather we are - saying this from the bottom of our hearts.
Here are the Pros and Cons.


PROS-
1) Achieved Leadership
2) Achieved Teamwork
3) Bonded REALLY well with the team
4) Learened how to control my mouth
5) Getting a new shoe
6) Learnt how to do thing without complain
7) Learnt how to negotiate better
8) Made new friends and bonded with them too


CONS-
1) Shoe broke
2) Got Darker/sunbruned
3) Not enough sleep


Overall if anyone says this camp was bad it'll be like saying Canon is better than Nikon, which is a very BAD thing to say.
Toik mm tiok? TIOK!! *Right or Wrong? RIGHT!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment